Custom Water Repellent Coatings
When it comes to custom coatings with resistance to certain substances, Crossroads is at the top of the market--especially as a water resistant coatings manufacturer. These coatings protect substrates against degradation due to moisture. They are commonly applied to satellite dishes, propane tanks, and other things that need to shed water, which beads on the coating we provide, and runs off.
WE ARE A CUSTOM COATINGS FORMULATOR
We develop and formulate the highest quality Water Repellent Coatings for applications across all industries. Request A Quote for your supply of custom-created coatings today!
Water Repellent Coating Types
The engineers at Crossroads can formulate the perfect coating for whatever object needs protection from water. We already have a wide variety of water resistant coatings, and these can be reformulated to match any application. We supply the following:
- Silicones - silicone oil and resin blends that are hydrophobic
- Fluor polymer - resin/lubricant blends that offer excellent corrosion protection
- Epoxy, air dry - cost-effective, corrosion resistant coating
- Epoxy, thermal cure - excellent impact resistance, plus corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Phenolic - ideal in low pH, high temperature environments
- Phosphate - ferrous metal coating for anti-galling and minor corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane - high gloss topcoat for epoxy and inorganic zinc
- Inorganic Zinc - corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- PTFE - the original non-stick coating, able to withstand high temperatures
- FEP - PTFE characteristics with better abrasion resistance
Many of these coatings also provide abrasion resistance, non-stick resistance and chemical protection.
Water Repellent Coating Applications
We create custom coatings for various applications across numerous industries:
All of our batches of water repellent coatings are inspected for quality. Water resistant coatings can be developed to meet most standards in consideration of health and the environment. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you get the right start on your coating project by supplying a coating perfectly catered to your specifications.Click here to Request a Quote Or call us at 1.833.724.6816