Chemical Resistant Coatings
As many industries have evolved over the years to include chemical processes, Crossroads Coatings has developed a range of high-quality Chemical Resistant Coatings. The demand for these coatings is continuously increasing and diversifying, as is the variety of our coatings in this line. Common examples of equipment that requires chemical and acid-resistant coatings are valves, pumps, and tanks, and substrates such as concrete and mineral-based materials often need protection from chemicals as well.
WE ARE A CUSTOM COATINGS FORMULATOR
We develop and formulate the highest quality Chemical Resistant Coatings for applications across all industries. Request A Quote for your supply of custom-created coatings today!
If your coating project is highly specific, the chemists at Crossroads take great pride in developing custom, substrate-specific coatings for our customers. We have some of the most creative and ingenious chemists in the field, working passionately on revolutionary coatings for all sorts of applications and environments, and as an acid-resistant coatings manufacturer, our team always welcomes a new challenge.
Chemical & Acid Resistant Coating Types
- Fluor polymer - resin/lubricant blends that offer excellent abrasion protection
- Epoxy, air dry - cost-effective, abrasion-resistant coating
- Epoxy, thermal cure - excellent impact resistance, plus corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Phenolic - ideal in low pH, high-temperature environments
- Phosphate - ferrous metal coating for anti-galling and minor corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane - high gloss topcoat for epoxy and inorganic zinc
- Inorganic Zinc - corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- PTFE - the original non-stick coating, able to withstand high temperatures
- FEP - PTFE characteristics with better abrasion resistance
Many of these coatings also provide corrosion resistance, non-stick properties, and chemical protection.
Chemical Resistant Coating Applications
We create custom coatings for various applications across numerous industries:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Niche Markets
- Industrial Maintenance
- Hearth & BBQ
All of our chemical-resistant coatings formulas are inspected for quality by our highly knowledgeable experts. We also make sure that the coatings we provide are efficient and meet the necessary standards in consideration of health and the environment. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you get the right start on your coating project by supplying a coating perfectly catered to your requirements.Click here to Request a Quote Or call us at 1.833.724.6816