Abrasion Resistant Coating
Crossroads Coatings is known throughout the industry for our comprehensive inventory of abrasion & wear-resistant coating formulations. Abrasion is the process of scraping, grinding, rubbing or wearing metal away. This is common when machines or parts are used on a regular or normal basis. We have abrasion and wear-resistant coatings for anywhere that slip, mar and scratch resistance is required.
WE ARE A CUSTOM WEAR-RESISTANT COATINGS FORMULATOR
We develop and formulate the highest quality Abrasion Resistant Coatings for applications across all industries. Request A Quote for your supply of custom-created coatings today!
Abrasion Resistant Coating Benefits
The anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings developed and distributed by Crossroads Coatings acts as a barrier to inhibit contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials which allows for added protection of metal surfaces.
Other benefits of wear-resistant coatings include:
- Improved performance
- Enhanced equipment lifespan
- Reduced maintenance
- Cost savings
Abrasion Resistant Coating Types
The top-quality anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings developed and distributed by Crossroads allow for added protection of metal surfaces, acting as a barrier to inhibit contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials. We have a wide selection of abrasion and wear-resistant coatings, and these can be tweaked to match any application. We supply the following:
- Epoxy - a quick-drying, tough, and protective coating with superior mechanical strength properties that can withstand exposure to fine, coarse, and large particle abrasion
- PTFE - reduces the amount of friction between metals and is often considered excellent for anti-abrasion applications
- Phenolic – provides excellent corrosion-resistant protection while also a high abrasion resistance
- Phosphate – a crystalline conversion coating for ferrous metals to protect from minor corrosion resistance and improve friction properties of sliding parts or machines
- Polyurethane – absorbs and recovers from the particle impacts associated with abrasion
- Inorganic Zinc - coatings are best for corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- Fluoropolymer - offers excellent abrasion protection
Abrasion Resistant Applications
We create custom coatings for abrasion & wear resistance across numerous industries:
With our state-of-the-art equipment, each and every one of our anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings are tested for quality and can be formulated to meet any necessary standards in consideration of health and the environment. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you get the right start on your coating project by supplying a coating that perfectly matches the performance requirements of any specific application.Click here to Request a Quote Or call us at 1.833.724.6816