Wear & Abrasion Resistant Coatings
Crossroads Coatings is known throughout the industry for our comprehensive inventory and ability with Abrasion and Wear Resistant Coatings. Often, PTFE coatings are the best for the application, a common example of which is bearings for engines, where PTFE reduces the amount of friction between metals. We have abrasion and wear resistant coatings for anywhere that slip, mar and scratch resistance is required.
WE ARE A CUSTOM COATINGS FORMULATOR
We develop and formulate the highest quality Abrasion/Wear Resistant Coatings for applications across all industries. Request A Quote for your supply of custom-created coatings today!
Wear Resistance Coating Types
The top-quality anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings developed and distributed by Crossroads allow for added protection of metal surfaces, acting as a barrier to inhibit the contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials. We already have a wide selection of abrasion and wear resistant coatings, and these can be tweaked with to match any application. We supply the following:
- Fluor polymer - resin/lubricant blends that offer excellent abrasion protection
- Epoxy, air dry - cost-effective, abrasion resistant coating
- Epoxy, thermal cure - excellent impact resistance, plus corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Phenolic - ideal in low pH, high temperature environments
- Phosphate - ferrous metal coating for anti-galling and minor corrosion resistance
- Polyurethane - high gloss topcoat for epoxy and inorganic zinc
- Inorganic Zinc - corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- PTFE - the original non-stick coating, able to withstand high temperatures
- FEP - PTFE characteristics with better abrasion resistance
Many of these coatings also provide corrosion resistance, non-stick properties and chemical protection.
Abrasion Resistant Applications
We create custom coatings for abrasion and wear resistance across numerous industries:
With our state of the art equipment, each and every one of our anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings is tested for quality and can be formulated to meet any necessary standards in consideration of health and the environment. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you get the right start on your coating project by supplying a coating that perfectly matches the performance requirements of any specific application.Click here to Request a Quote Or call us at 800.280.2423