Wear & Abrasion Resistant Coatings
Crossroads Coatings is known throughout the industry for our comprehensive inventory and ability to formulate excellent abrasion and wear resistant coatings. Abrasion is the process of scraping, grinding, rubbing or wearing metal away. This is common when machines or parts are used on a regular or normal basis. We have abrasion and wear resistant coatings for anywhere that slip, mar and scratch resistance is required.
WE ARE A CUSTOM COATINGS FORMULATOR
We develop and formulate the highest quality Abrasion/Wear Resistant Coatings for applications across all industries. Request A Quote for your supply of custom-created coatings today!
Anti-Wear Coating Benefits
The anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings developed and distributed by Crossroads Coatings acts as a barrier to inhibit the contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials which allows for added protection of metal surfaces.
Other benefits of wear-resistant coatings include:
- Improved performance
- Enhanced equipment lifespan
- Reduced maintenance
- Cost savings
Wear Resistance Coating Types
The top-quality anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings developed and distributed by Crossroads allow for added protection of metal surfaces, acting as a barrier to inhibit the contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials. We already have a wide selection of abrasion and wear resistant coatings, and these can be tweaked with to match any application. We supply the following:
- Epoxy - a quick-drying, tough and protective coating with superior mechanical strength properties that can withstand exposure to fine, coarse and large particle abrasion
- PTFE - reduces the amount of friction between metals and is often considered excellent for anti-abrasion applications
- Phenolic – provides excellent corrosion resistant protection while also a high abrasion resistance
- Phosphate – a crystalline conversion coating for ferrous metals to protect from minor corrosion resistance and improving friction properties of sliding parts or machines
- Polyurethane – absorbs and recovers from the particle impacts associated with abrasion
- Inorganic Zinc - coatings are best for corrosion and weathering protection for steel
- Fluoropolymer - offers excellent abrasion protection
Abrasion Resistant Applications
We create custom coatings for abrasion and wear resistance across numerous industries:
With our state of the art equipment, each and every one of our anti-abrasion and anti-wear coatings is tested for quality and can be formulated to meet any necessary standards in consideration of health and the environment. Contact us today and we will be glad to help you get the right start on your coating project by supplying a coating that perfectly matches the performance requirements of any specific application.Click here to Request a Quote Or call us at 800.280.2423